Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Welcome!

Dear Friends,

Welcome to this blog. This is my attempt at a a daily journal of my summer break from college.

On May 12th, my sister Janalee and I flew from Charlotte, NC to Cuiaba, Brazil with stops in Miami and Sao Paulo. It was a fun, eventful trip; we lugged 420 pounds of baggage between the both of us! We arrived home tired but happy!

(Leaving the U.S)


We had not seen our family for ten months and had not met our adorable nephew, Joshua. What fun we have had catching up since!



(Flying somewhere over Brazil)

My goal is to write a post a day and also post a picture per day.
May the LORD bless you!

- Jenifer

2 comments:

O n T Schrock said...

Yay! Look forward to hearing and seeing how your summer goes there!

{ jessica } said...

oh yay! I look forward to reading your blog! Love you, dear!