After reading a very encouraging post this morning, I decided I too, would count my blessings and praise God for what He is teaching me and doing in my life.
- First off, I thank God for my dear family. I have learned so much from them and from being with them in a mere month. I had so missed our times of talking, singing or playing sports together. I praise the Lord for parents who instilled in us the fear of God. I praise Him for allowing us to have been born in Brazil and giving me the privilege of being an MK. Raised on the mission field, I have the opportunity to learn and focus on developing an even more Biblical Worldview. Hey folks, God's Word applies to ANY culture and generation!
- My second praise is for the gift of friendship. Although my family also falls in this category primarily and beautifully (My siblings are the best friends ever - they know all my faults and they still love me!); God has also given me some amazing friendships that never cease to be a source of encouragement. I thank Him for friends that rebuke and challenge me; I thank Him for new friends as well as the old ones. I thank Him for YOU!
- Lately, God has been trying to teach me so much about giving - giving my love, my time, my hands, my smiles, my skills, my hugs - you name it! Anything and everything for the sake of others. God has placed some very giving people in my life and of course, HE is the ultimate Giver himself (John 3:16), so why should I not in return, desire to give as He has?
- Personal make-up artist :-) Helping two special ladies in my life get ready for a night out with their hubbies.
- Music Lessons - Teaching is such a good opportunity to live for eternity!
- Cooking and plans for Fourth of July has been the buzz around out house lately. This is the dessert we want to make... Doesn't that look good?
Hope you all are having a blessed day, week, summer and year! Don't forget to count your blessings!