Friday, July 2, 2010

In Which I Do Not Mention the World Cup.




FOR TODAY...July 2, 2010


Outside my window...sunny and windy


I am thinking...about the weekend, my cousin's wedding and the song "He hideth my soul"

I am thankful for...God's Word and the solace it brings.


From the kitchen...baked chicken and potatoes for lunch.


I am wearing...a denim skirt and a black t-shirt.


I am creating...this post right now...but planning on working on tomorrow's choir arrangement.


I am going...to do laundry.


I am reading...Pride and Prejudice (for the umpteenth time!) and Oswald Chambers.


I am praying...for some friends, for next semester, for God's will in my life, and praising God that the Lockharts found a car!


I am hearing...the wind chimes on the front porch.


Around the house...everything is in need of a little attention :-).


One of my favorite things...walking with my brother.


A few plans for the rest of the week: a voice lesson, choir practice, discipleship study and company.

Picture thought that I am sharing...I am always excited about strawberry season here. Last week we made these for dessert.

1 comment:

A Joyful Chaos said...

I love listening to windchimes. They produce such a sweet relaxing sound. Somehow they seem to make summer complete.

Enjoyed your daybook. Thanks for sharing.